Saturday, May 8, 2010

emotional disaster?

My friends are the most attractive people in this whole entire universe. :)


It's been two days since i've left my home of Anderson University. My life feels so incomplete without it. So many wonderful events in my life have taken place there. Let's do a recap on a few of my favorites.

1. Walking to tara apartments late at night with my roommate (finding cats)
2. The many many times i've walked to deluxe with a plethora of amazing people.
3. The wonderful Rickers runs. :)
4. The crazy adventure that Kirsten, Megan, and I went on to deluxe, rickers, and taco bell only to find the lobby was closed. Going through the drive through on the back of a strangers truck, and getting a ride back to campus (shady-we know!)
5. Football and basketball games!
6. skipping class to watch hsm!
7. chatroulette!
8. baby animals!
9. girls weekends.
10. All of my moms!
11. late night walks. :)
12. strawberry banana kiwi juice in the mp!
13. those late nights, and early mornings.
14. Playing outside instead of doing homework.
15. "working out" or going to the track and watching the football boys workout ;)



I can't believe that my freshman year is already over! I didn't realize i could become so attached to a group of amazing people in so little time. I feel so extremely lost without every last one of them. I need my Mom's. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment