Monday, May 10, 2010

Is this home?

It's been four days now, I've unpacked and my room actually looks like a room-not a storage compartment. This past weekend i spent at my sister's soccer tournament, it was so stinkin cold!! The things you do for your siblings, eh? hahah. As i'm sitting here on my bed, i'm looking at all of the pictures i've hung up in the past day and it reminds me of all of the wonderful memories Anderson University has given me. I would not trade that year of stress, drama, tears, surprises, happiness, spontaneity, and laughter for the world. I have the greatest friends in the whole entire world. My blog isn't he prettiest-sorry, not everyone can be like Anderson's Fall girl ;) hahhahah. It's so weird to be able to watch tv, and surprisingly-i like nothing on it. At least not during the day. Nick @ Nite will always hold a special place in my heart.

I skyped Addy last night for a couple of hours, and let me say there was never a dull moment. :)

I woke up to all of the empty boxes i used to pack stacked outside of my door blockading me in. I guess my mother was serious when she said take care of them. Needless to say-i took care of them. (I was hungry). After taking care of all of that business...I had a lunch date with Momma today:) It was wonderful, as always. We did our usual "boy talk" but these days i have that one special boy to talk about :) Addison left for Costa Rica today-12 days of no communication. What a challenge, eh? Hopefully he doesn't come back as red as a lobster ;) hahah. The day he comes back, i'm heading to the beach! :) Cannnnn't waiiit! :) :)
oh my! how could i forget. Yesterday as i sat down at my desk in my room i found this letter.

"Hey Mandy,

I LOVE YOU!! You are the best sis in the world. Love you lots. You are the prettiest girl i have ever seen. I love you soooo much. I would pick my nose in public for you. hahahahh too late, i already do sometimes!! So that is how much i love you!! Mom could have never made a prettier girl like you!! Well you are my sis, so i guess that is where you got your good looks from. hahaha!! Love you sooo very much. OH! and your BF is soo smokin hottttttt!!! haha i wish i had a BF like yours. I LOVE YOU!!

Love,
Kendall Moore"

over the past four days, Addison has been ALL Kendall has talked about. I think i have competition? haha. and i have no idea why she signed her last name? haha Goober :)

After my dad got off of work today, he walked into my room rather confused. He handed me this package addressed to him and it was Stayfree ultra thin pads! hahahahahaha. High light of my day. No competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment