Sunday, May 16, 2010

skype revenge :)


Well,
the past couple of days have been pretty uneventful. I've spent a lot of time with Em, and listened to a lot of J-Bieber. Is that weird? haha. My blogs are getting worse and worse. I'm going to the beach in less than a week!! :) I'm also turning 19 in 11 days :) So i've had a little bit of time to think of some things i'd like for my birthday ;)

1. Cash-this girl really needs a haircut!
2. Gasoline (i had to clarify, i know what my girls are thinking!)
3. A hipster bag :)
4. iPod car adapter
5. letters in the mail ;)
6. Visits from my friends!
7. MONEY MONEY MONEY.
8. Cute dresses.
9. Adorable swimming suit.
10. My two front teeth ;)

Oh, and Meghan-thanks for adding the most unattractive picture of me, ever.
For everyone's entertainment (but meghan's)




We're even, "Max"








1 comment: