Friday, May 14, 2010

Summer has officially arrived

Well,
the one true way to know that summer has arrived is (let me give you a scenario):
I wake up on a beautiful summer morning just anticipating a wonderful day outside with friends and do nothing but drink strawberry lemonade and talk about the year we've missed together. I walk downstairs to get a quick bite to eat before i start my day and as i'm walking down the stair-there it is. "The list." That infamous list that ruins teenagers summers all over the country. As i'm walking up to it, it seems short. So i sigh in relief. As i pick it up i remembered that Mother is a small writer and there goes my beautiful day-down the tubes as I clean the house and do laundry. wonderful! When "the list" is on the counter i'd rather be anywhere than in that kitchen.

So basically the past few days have been spent making this house spotless. But on the bright side-vacation is a week away!! Then i'm off to work for two months-no more chores! (kinda) hahah.

The past few afternoons and nights have been full of best friends and cute puppies.
Yesterday i spent the day with Emilie and Casey (we watched Em unpack..fun!) Kelsie hung out with us a bit too. We played with the cutest animals in the whole world! (Nickie, Lillie, Millie, Cricket, and a bunny!) That night I spent with my dear friend Mag (Megan). We spent the evening watching Time Travelers Wife (good pick!), Listened to Justin Bieber, watched trashy youtube videos of Miley Cyrus, and laughed until we cried (the usual).

Addison comes home in 7 days! -which is when i leave for the beach :) :)

I have a beautiful cold sore (1st timer!) haha-not cool.

Today,
I've spent the day with mother aka doing scholarship crap. We went to lunch at Susie's Bakery (Yum!), we stopped by my dad's work and brought him lunch (he think's he's a gangster-and now I know why after meeting his co-workers! hhah funnyy!), Now i'm just lounging around-NOT DOING CHORES (mom's not home).

Disclaimer: I lost my camera cord in the move which makes for a boring/uneventful blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment