Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mom?

Packing: shoving your life into one bag. At least for me that's what it feels like-and i'm just going on vacation! (only for 10 days i might add!) BUT i'll only be home for a day before i have to head back to AU for camp team training! So, I have to "begin packing" my stuff for the two monthsthat i'll be away. This summer will be over before i even realize it! My puppy doesn't like to watch me pack-he knows i'm leaving him. As for my kitty-pfft. She could care less. She got mad at me today because she got out-and I had to chase her down (only took 5 minutes this time-i'm getting better at catching her!) and bring her in. I've been watching Malcolm in the Middle all day :) It makes me miss my darling Dewey. (I hope Nao is taking good care of him!) I miss all of my Mom's. This distance thing is killing me!


Last day of school:

Kelsi: My dumb Nugg.
I loved our Ricker's run and walk we went on the last week of school. I miss our similar personalities. I miss your "nugg voice" I miss your nuggin face! :) I can't wait to see you in June!! You are missed Francesca! Wub wu wu :)



Nao: My #1 Mommy.
Krissy: the only person that can pull of "Jorts" and look moderately sexy (even with a foopa)

Naomi- You are my favorite person from my hall, and i'm going to miss having you two doors down. You took care of me a countless number of times; from fixing my hair, rubbing my back when I don't feel well, making me food, cleaning my room, listened to me as i cried (you turned me into a crier), you were just there to be an awesome mom/friend. I love you and miss you a ton.

Krissy- I don't really remember our first encounter. I just know that you're one of the truest friends I have! You are very honest, and funny. You are always naked (but that's okay ;) Thanks for all of the wonderful memories such as: Tennis (watching Special Olympics practice), sitting out behind rice, playing volleyball, Night of thrills!, and all of the other random encounters we have had. :) You da bestt, can't wait to be an RA with you next year! Yeauhh. :)


Wesh: my forever friend.
Leslie, you are one beautiful person. Meeting you in February of 2009 was probably the highlight of my ENTIRE LIFE ;) You have been there since day one to laugh with (cry with), get irritated at people, be silly, and "do homework." It's going to be so weird not being able to have you pick me up for class. :( I love you shnuggs and you should probably wear that shirt soon :)


Abby: my laugh supplier
Abbster- you definitely have brought me lots of laughs from day one (even before we met!), I am so thankful for your cousin! hahahaha. I miss your crazy phrases and sounds you make. You love God so much and I admire you for that! You da you da besst :) :)



I miss the rest of my moms too, but they weren't with me the last day :(

3 days til the beach! :)

1 comment:

  1. Mom- I miss seeing you in the bathroom on MWF and giving you a grumpy face because it was so early. I miss waking up and going into your room on the weekends. I miss being able to yell your name and seeing your beautiful face appear. I miss you walking in on my when I am making "my face" in the mirror and you making fun of me. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete